Fibreglass Tape ET 53000
ET53000 is manufactured from heat-resistant fibreglass cloth backing coated with high-temperature silicone adhesive.
ET53000 is available in 0.178mm thick, factory stock is in master rolls of 33m x 610mm. Rolls can be slit in widths ranging from 6mm to 610mm.
ET53000 is Rolls Royce CSS13 Listed.
|Backing Material||Glass -Cloth|
|Total Thickness (MM)||0.178|
|Backing Thickness (MM)||0.114|
|Adhesive Thickness (MM)||0.064|
|Adhesion to Steel (N/cm)||4.4|
|Tensile Strength (N/cm)||280|
|Dielectric Strength (volts)||4500|
|Operating Temperature - degrees Celsius||-73 to +260|
All values shown are approximate and are intended solely as a guide. No responsibility is accepted for their accuracy. It is the user's responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for the intended application.
- Versatile Tape
- General Industry electrical maintenance to high-temperature splicing and wrapping
- Over-wrap on motor rewinds
- Protective Wrapping for wire and cables
- High temperature masking tape for welding stainless steel
- Light duty plasma or flame spray masking tape.
Features and Benefits:
- Exceptionally Strong abrasion resistant tapes providing maximum solvent resistance and thermally stable.
- Can be used in applications that require continuous temperatures of up to 260 degrees Celsius
- Extremely durable
- Abrasion resistance
- Meets MIL-I_19166C U.S. Government specifications